[TN-Bird] Iceland Gull in Murfreesboro

  • From: "Chloe Walker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:28:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone, I've heard from a lot of birders so far - including several
experts - saying the bird looks great for Iceland Gull. If you are interested
in seeing photos, check out my Flickr account here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127390286@N06/ . If you are unable to view those,
I also have a couple photos on my eBird checklist:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S21663426 .  We're planning to try
to re-find the bird today, so we'll keep everyone updated on TN-bird.  As
always, input is appreciated. Good birding! Chloe WalkerMurfreesboro,
TNhttp://chloesbirdingblog.blogspot.com/