[TN-Bird] Re: Iceland Gull Update

  • From: Scott Somershoe <ssomershoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:10:49 -0600

I spent about 45 min late today looking for the Iceland gull with no luck.
However, as Chloe noted, the birds were mostly on the ground behind orange
fencing and were difficult to see. Some birds were on the hillsides but not
many. The bird could very well still be there but is just hidden among the
hordes of ring-billed gulls and out of view.

Scott Somershoe

Sent from my iPhone