[TN-Bird] Re: Iceland Gull Update

  • From: "chloe" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:06:03 -0600

It's the same spot that you mentioned, but the area is definitely not as good
for viewing as it used to be. You basically have to look back into it rather
than straight at it since they have built up a long mound beside the road where
birders used to stand. The gulls seem fine with it though! (I'd estimate 5000
Ring-bills and no fewer than 50 Herrings hang out there.)

Chloe Walker
Murfreesboro, TN