[TN-Bird] Iceland Gull Update

  • From: "Chloe Walker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:39:25 +0000 (UTC)

It has been decided that the bird is a first-cycle "Kumlien's" Iceland Gull.
We returned to the Middlepoint Landfill (Rutherford county) this afternoon to
try to re-find the bird, but with no luck. The majority of the gulls were on
the flat ground hidden from view by an orange construction fence, and others
were circling around dumped trash. Yesterday they were on the side of the hill,
making the viewing much easier. We'll probably give it another shot in the next
few days. The best spot to search is from Landfill Road, just off East
Jefferson Pike near Highway 231.
Chloe WalkerMurfreesboro, TNhttp://chloesbirdingblog.blogspot.com/