[TN-Bird] Re: How to keep cats away

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 00:14:17 -0500

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Robert"
To: "TN-bird"=20
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:24 PM
Subject: [TN-Bird] Re: How to keep cats away

> Robert Fowler wrote :
>=20
> Buy a large, lethargic dog. Put him in the backyard. Your dog
> will doze peacefully, while your birds enjoy themselves in your
> birdbath. The hungry cats will not come into your yard, for fear
> of being eaten.
>=20
> Don't get a small dog... who might chase the birds, yap loudly, =
disturb
> your neighbors, and might itself be chased, pounced and scratched
> by the Ninja cats nextdoor.
> ;-)
> Robert Fowler
> Memphis TN
>=20
Get a man-eating, flesh-tearing dog that is mean enough to guard a =
pumpkin ;-)  A real man-size pumpkin.  You won't have to worry about =
cats !

Meet my grand-doggy "Zipper" from Huntsville, AL -- the same one that =
keeps Black Bears away from bird feeders......
:-)

Let's go birding......

Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN