[TN-Bird] House Wrens in Brockland Acres.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:23:47 -0400

Birders:( House Wrens in Brockland Acres )

Today on June 15, 2006 Shane Adams heard and saw a House Wrens also nesting
next to the driveway and Carport in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast
of Morristown. The House Wrens was singing, eating insects and drinking water
and eating birdseeds from the birdfeeders in our front and backyards also
eating suet from the suet log feeder hanging in a tree also in the backyard
since everybody is seeing House Wrens in East Tennessee I will give my sighting
in Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813