[TN-Bird] Re: House Wrens Increasing ?

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: kac@xxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:17:51 EDT

My pair of three years, whose nest was torn from it's gourd in my carport  in
Charlotte Park, West Nashville, Davidson County, has taken up residence in
the yard of a neighbor behind me.  The male is singing constantly, and I
suspect a new nest has been established over there.

Dee Thompson
Nashville, TN

In a message dated 6/15/2006 12:22:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kac@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
My  parents have had them nesting in their backyard consistently  in
Maryville,TN (Blount CO.)

I know they were a constant on my old  BBS route in Cleveland, TN
(Bradely Co)

In Hamilton County they seem  to nest somewhere in the county every year,
they a very localized  nester.

Kevin Calhoon
Chattanooga, TN