[TN-Bird] Hooded Oriole

  • From: kbreault <kbreault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Positive updates on the remarkable Hooded Oriole would be greatly appreciated
especially on Saturday.  I took the trip south today (Thursday) after my summer
class and was at the property until 3:00 pm, but no soap.  It is intriguing
that
the Texas range of the bird is fairly similar to that of the Black-throated
Sparrow seen in the same vicinity several years ago.  What is next?  Verdin,
Curve-billed Thrasher, Varied Bunting, Pyrrhuloxia?  Please call the owner,
Eden
Powell (931-937-0670) between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for directions .
Kevin Breault
Brentwood, TN