[TN-Bird] Herndon (Elizabethton) Chapter Aug. meeting

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:18:46 EDT

The Herndon TOS Chapter will hold an informal eatin'meetin'  7 pm Tuesday,
August 3, at Schlotzsky's Deli on the Milligan Highway in Johnson City.  The
usual meeting place at Milligan College is unavailable in August, but intrepid
summer birders can still hone their bragging skills on each other while we eat.

We might even plan a field trip for later.  Join in, and bring a friend.
Also chapter members should please pass the word to our non-electronically
communicating members.
Don Holt
Johnson City, TN