[TN-Bird] Re: Henry County: Mississippi Kite over our yard

  • From: Bill Pulliam <littlezz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knoxmartin2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:29:12 -0400

Thanks, that puts the issue to bed.  Even if the recent flurry of KY Lake
area birds are descended from the releases, 13 years since the last release
is long enough for the birds in that area to be considered wild for pretty
much all practical purposes, including ABA-style listing games ("Birdie
Bingo").

Bill Pulliam
Hohenwald TN