[TN-Bird] Help!

  • From: Charlie <cmmbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I have not gotten TN-bird since mid June.  I hate to put the question
out there to everyone, but I've not gotten a reply to 4 emails I sent
to Wallace (sent to the address at the bottom of emails as of June).

Before going on our honeymoon to Ecuador, I set my subscription to
"vacation".  When I returned I tried to ste it to "mail".  Nothing
happened.  I emailed Wallace and he sent me a group letter informing
me of the lightening strike.  I found out 2 days ago that the outtage
only lasted a few days.  BUt I'm still not recieving posts.  And I
miss ya'll.

Can someone offer suggestions to me offline?

THanks.

Charlie.

=====
Charlie Muise, Senior Naturalist
Now living in Maryville, TN
Still working in Great Smoky Mountains
National Park

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
Ralph Waldo Emerson