[TN-Bird] Hatchie NWR

  • From: birdchaserrws <birdchaserrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:31:27 -0600

2/12/2015
  I spent several hours this morning 8:30-11:30, and again this evening
3:30-5:30, searching for the Eurasian Wigeon on Lake O'neal where he's been
seen recently.
  I didn't find the bird, and I spoke to several other people who also didn't
see the bird today.
  This seems to be typical behavior for this bird, (alternating between Lake
O'neal and unknown location) and he may very well be back tomorrow.
  Highlights for  area today were  4 Great Egrets
65 Wilson's Snipe
1 Palm Warbler
135 Rusty Blackbirds
  Good luck to whoever tries for the Wigeon tomorrow!
Ruben Stoll, Centerville TN.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone