[TN-Bird] Re: Hamilton co - camp Jordan - scissor-tailed flycatcher

  • From: van harris <shelbyforester1223@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 16:24:18 -0500

​Last week, while serving as a docent at the Memphis Zoo, I met a visiting
family from Jonesboro, AR.  During the conversation, the father introduced
himself as Prof Than J Boves, professor of biology at Arkansas State
University.  Prof Boves remaked that he and his graduate students are most
interested in any information regarding Scissor-tailed Flycatchers in
Tennessee as well as Arkansas.  They are especially interested in reports
of Scissor-tailed Flycatchers and kingbirds hybridizing.

Professor Boves email is tboves@xxxxxxxxxx

Van Harris
Millington, TN