[TN-Bird] Greater White-fronted Goose, Perry County

  • From: birdchaserrws <birdchaserrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 04:39:23 -0600

Yesterday, 2/22/15, Alan Troyer and I located and photographed a Greater
White-fronted Goose that had been seen flying over by rabbit hunters several
days before.
  The bird was in a marsh in Depriest Bend, close to Lobelville, TN. (On
private land)
  While there are a few GWFG records for the County, I believe these are the
first photos.
  There were also four Brewer's Blackbirds present in a cattle feedlot at the
same location.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone