[tn-bird] Re: Golden Winged Project

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 07:21:57 EDT

Hi Jennifer,

It would be possible for me to go either day.  I could most likely get over
to your house to go with you as long as we can get back before the dark of
night, so Tuesday would probably be best.  We could leave early and still get
back before dark.  Sunday might be questionable.  Would love to go.  Golden
wing sightings would be a life=see for me, although I have heard them many,
many times even in my own yard during migration.  They DO go through  At my
first house in Nashville, they had a route they followed, but I just never
could get the little critters out of the foliage long enough to SEE them.

Where is it we have ti go to find them?

I'll be home most of today,  I do have to take the dogs to the veterinarian
over beside the Humane Shelter on Harding in Belle Meade around 8:30 AM.
They have to have their grooming and shots/check-ups today.  I'll have to go
back to get them later (before they close at 4 PM). Let me hear from you.

Cheers & Prayers,

Dee Thompson
356-6842