[TN-Bird] Re: Golden Eagle project update

  • From: "Mcdonald, Kenneth" <kenneth_mcdonald@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Scott Somershoe <Scott.Somershoe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 07:51:45 -0500

Didn't one bird follow a similar stretch of forests through Indiana last
year? I wonder if this is the importance of the Appalachians, to them?
Rather than the mountains, it might be the continuous stretches of forests
stretching for long distances ... that occur along the Appalachian ridges,
as well.. that interests them!

Ken

--

*Kenneth W. McDonaldEnergy BiologistU.S. Fish and Wildlife Service446 Neal
StreetCookeville, TN 38501Office: 931.525.4990Fax:

Energy and persistence will conquer all things

-  Benjamin Franklin