[TN-Bird] Gibson County Lake

  • From: Mark Greene <greenesnake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

March 14, 2010
Gibson County Lake, Gibson County (east of Trenton)
I friend of mine told me that he had seen some pelicans at Gibson County Lake
while fishing out there on Friday and Saturday so I swung by there yesterday
and a flock of 125+ American White Pelicans was seen on the far side of the
lake in a cove. Also of note was an Osprey and 2 Bald Eagles. The only
waterfowl on the lake was a raft of 41 Red-breasted Mergansers.

Good birding,

Mark Greene
Trenton, TN
Gibson County