[TN-Bird] Georgia photographer/Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge

  • From: Melinda Welton <weltonmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tnbird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:08:52 -0600

Dear all
I met this fine photographer at the Hiwassee viewing platform on Tuesday
morning. As an indication of how broad the interest is in "our" cranes, I've
copied below is Eric's posting to the Georgia equivalent of TNBirds.

If Georgian's want to photograph cranes, they come to Hiwassee. In fact,
Eric will be leading a photographer's fieldtrip to Hiwassee this week.

Eric also plans to write letters to TWRA Commissioners and the area Chambers
of Commerce concerning the crane hunt proposal.

Melinda Welton
Franklin, TN

(BTW - you should check out his website <www.bowlesimages.com>
It's amazing!)