[TN-Bird] [Fwd: Turkeys]

  • From: Raincrow <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TNbird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 23:24:55 -0400

It's especially difficult if you have recently purchased land on which
local folks have hunted for decades. In my experience, old customs and
"access rights" die hard and can be met with resistance, so do be
careful when trying to convince armed strangers to stay off your
property...

Liz Singley
Kingston TN