[TN-Bird] Fwd: Golden Eagle, Redheads at Duck River Unit

  • From: Mac McWhirter <npmcwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tnbirds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:40:31 -0600

After looking at my prior post and my poor order of noted birds seen, I
realized that something might be misconstrued on the geese since the note on
them followed the "no sighting" of Peregrine Falcon that had been seen this
weekend.

The Snow, Canada, Cackling and Great White-fronted Geese were seen and easily
observable from blind and road.

Mac McWhirter
Memphis, TN

Sent via gossamer wings.