[TN-Bird] Re: Fw: New research tool for ornithologists

  • From: Charles Nicholson <cpnicholson53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ron Hoff <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 07:33:35 -0500

The major North American ornithological journals continue to be available
online at no charge through SORA - the Searchable Ornithological Research
Archive.  See sora.enm.edu.  The search tools are easy to use.  The most
recent volumes available vary by journal from around 2000 to 2006.

Chuck Nicholson
Norris, TN