[TN-Bird] Fw: Nashville Migrants

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:06:07 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Magill Weber
To: wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: September 04, 2011 08:54
Subject: Nashville Migrants

Wallace,
I'm visiting Nashville and had a chance to do some birding around town. If you
would be so kind as to post to the Tenn listserv, I'd appreciate it.
Sat 9/3 I walked the spillway and lake trails at Radnor Lake SP. Only migrants
were Black and White Warbler and American Redstart. That Afternoon I went out
to Beaman Park where I walked the trails along the creek. For two hours no
migrants, except for an HY Northern Parula (local breeder?) along the creek,
but on my way out on the "yellow" connector trail back to the visitors center I
hit a major migrant flock foraging with Tufted Titmice. Several Canada
Warblers, a Magnolia, two Black and Whites, several Tennessees, a Nashville,
and a Blue-winged.
Magill Weber, Phoenix, AZ