[TN-Bird] Fw: [East Tennessee Birding] FIELD TRIP UPDATE. I've decided to cancel the...

  • From: "Kirk Huffstater" <kirkh_cg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:38:34 -0500

FacebookAnyone still interested in the walk at Forks of the River?  The
forecast is for 50 degrees and partly sunny.  I don’t know the area, but I can
assist with the bird-leading portion, if someone knows the lay of the land.
Please reply as soon as possible, so people can make plans.

Thanks,

Kirk Huffstater

Morristown, TN

303-345-5020