[TN-Bird] Fw: Birding in Nashville area

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:00:03 -0500

I am forwarding a note that I received from an out of state birder visiting
Nashville next week. I steered him towards Radnor for Prothonotary and
Kentucky Warbler. Swainson's I said he would have to probably go east or
west to try for. If anyone can help him, or has some better ideas, please
contact him. His contact info is included in the email.

BTW, I can't get away long enough to try for them, so please send those
Swallow-tails west once everyone else has enjoyed them! :")

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx