[TN-Bird] Re: Fw: Birding Sighting

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <luck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:35:17 -0500

Yes, I did actually see them in South Africa. It's very sad that humans who
MUST keep captive birdsthen release them into the wild.... I guarantee 95% are
releases, NOT escapees. On the bright side,at least they won't kill other
native avian species like domestic outdoor/feral cats.
Ed SchneiderNashville

From: luck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Bird] Fw: Birding Sighting