[TN-Bird] Re: File size

  • From: michael sledjeski <mbsledjeski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 18:53:46 -0500

I only post small photo files to tnBird, otherwise, there's another option:
upload to an online gallery, then post a link in a message to tnBird.   With
pBase, Flicker, Smugmug, etc.,  you can organize and archive as many large-file
photos you want. Usually, 200 kb is more than adequate for internet
correspondence
I was on dialup for a while - downloading unnecessarily large photo files was a
real drag.

Michael Sledjeski