[TN-Bird] Field Trip around Old Hickory Lake in Wilson Co.

  • From: Stephen Zipperer <stczipperer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:48:48 -0500

Don't forget the John W. Sellars chapter of TOS will be conducting a field
trip to several locations around Old Hickory Lake in Wilson Co starting at
7:30 am at Shutes Branch Access Area of Saundersville Rd near Habour Island
tomorrow morning Saturday September 19th. We will look for fall migrants
and discuss what can and has been seen at these various stops around the
lake in Wilson Co. We will follow up the field trip by attending the
Chapters September meeting at 10:30 am at the Nature Center at Cedars of
Lebanon for a talk on Monarch Butterflies and there migration. Just look
for my white crew cab F150 at Shutes Branch. I will have my scope out
looking for birds. Hope to see you for the field trip and the meeting. You
don't have to be a member to come join in the fun and fellowship and you
don't have to do both. Come for the field trip or come to the meeting or do
both. Hope to see you there. Bring a lunch an sit around and talk after the
meeting.

Good birding

Stephen Zipperer
Trip leader