[TN-Bird] Feeder Birds

  • From: Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:50:13 -0600

Despite being roused from slumber by a flock of obnoxiously loud European
Starlings outside my bedroom window this am, the flock of blackbirds remained
smaller today than they had been all week.

We had 29 different species visit today.  I am pleased to say the Fox Sparrow
came back along with the single Purple Finch.  Absent again today were the
bluebirds and the pine siskins.  Around 430p, we had 8 Eastern Towhees!  I was
very tickled about that!

Birds seen today:
Blue Jay
European Starling