[TN-Bird] Fate Sanders - Terns & Broad-winged Hawk

  • From: "Daniel B. Estabrooks" <dbe2g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:10:32 +0000

Fate Sanders Marina
9/12/12
Rutherford County

Scott Somershoe contacted me around 9:30 this morning with the news that there
was a Black Tern and 4 Forster's Terns at Fate Sanders Marina. By the time I
got there (around 10:15), there was no sign of the Black Tern but 3 Forster's
were hanging out on the buoys downstream (northwest) from the marina and didn't
appear to be in any hurry to leave.

Another small surprise was a Broad-winged Hawk on a wire along Weakley Ln.,
just south of the bridge.

Daniel Estabrooks