[TN-Bird] FW: CBC's this year

  • From: Scott Somershoe <Scott.Somershoe@xxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:12:07 +0000

From: Starr Klein [mailto:starr.klein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:06 AM
To: Scott Somershoe
Subject: RE: CBC's this year

Scott, the Chattanooga area counts are as follows:

12/20 - Chattanooga Christmas Count - Kevin Calhoon, compiler and coordinator -
423-785-4070
12/27 - Nickajack Count - David Spicer, compiler and coordinator - 423-894-5310
1/3 - Hiwassee Count - Kevin Calhoon, compiler and coordinator - 423-785-4070

Starr T. Klein
Corporate Secretary
The Dixie Group, Inc.
P. O. Box 25107