[TN-Bird] FOS thrush

  • From: "Aborn, David" <David-Aborn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:20:28 +0000

Hamilton county, TN

Banding at Greenway Farms this morning netted the first Swainson's Thrush of
the spring. Other migrants banded were 1 Wood Thrush and 2 White-eyed Vireos.
Captures of migrants so far have been way down; we usually catch good numbers
of things like Hooded Warblers, Ovenbirds, and Indigo Buntings, but we are
hardly hearing them, let alone catching them. I am hoping everything is just
delayed, and that captures will pick up soon!

David Aborn
Chattanooga, TN