[TN-Bird] FOS Migrants in Rutherford County

  • From: "Chloe Walker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:07:25 +0000 (UTC)

8-21-15
I was pleasantly surprised to have our yard's first migrants of the season this
morning: a female (or juvenile) Chestnut-sided Warbler, a male Yellow Warbler,
a Tennessee Warbler, and a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. I heard several other warbler
"zeets", one of which was probably a Magnolia, but none of the birds landed
within view. Fall migration has certainly begun!
Chloe WalkerMurfreesboro, TN