[TN-Bird] Re: Exotic -- Golden Pheasant report from Shelby Bottoms

  • From: "Weyer, Denise M. (Parks)" <denise.weyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx'" <csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx>, Bill Pulliam <littlezz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:27:03 +0000

We are actually adding it to the Shelby Bottoms bird list now!  (as an escape
of course)  We got the first reports of it in August 2012 I think.  It is
hanging in there!

Denise Weyer
Director
Shelby Bottoms Nature
Center<http://www.nashville.gov/Parks-and-Recreation/Nature-Centers-and-Natural-Areas/Shelby-Bottoms-Nature-Center.aspx>
1900 Davidson St. (In Shelby Bottoms Greenway)
Nashville TN 37206
615-862-8539