[TN-Bird] Re: Evening Grosbeak UPDATE for 12/28

  • From: "Shane H. Williams" <shanehwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <john.a.trent@xxxxxxxxx>, "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:00:15 -0500

Stan Wallace and I drove out to see the bird Friday, 12/28. We arrived at 2 pm
and are pretty sure we saw it high in a neighbor's oak tree. We drove over to
the parallel street closer to the oak and lost the bird. After returning to
Walden Circle it showed up at the feeder at 2:25 and stayed a few minutes and
was in the tree next to the feeder when we left at 2:40. Thanks for posting.

Shane Williams
Knoxville, TN