[tn-bird] Re: Eurasian Collared Doves

  • From: James Brooks <comeback@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:21:27 -0500

Since they are only regularly found in 1-2 areas of the state (Reelfoot
and Chattanooga that I know of) they should still be considered rare.
Common would indicate widespread distribution. Even if an uncommon
status were included, I don't feel they rise to that level yet. Rare but
regular where found, would be my conclusion.
James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN