[TN-Bird] Re: Ensley Bottoms Bobwhites

  • From: "Jean Buchanan" <owlshilljeanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <treynold@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "TN-Bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:41:03 -0500

Owl's Hill Nature Sanctuary
Williamson County

I have been meaning to email about our bobwhites since I had emailed last
winter about therir absense. They are back in great numbers observed since
April 20 when I ran across a covey while monitoring our bluebird boxes. We
even hear their wonderful song and come upon individuals regalarly in
various psrts of the sanctuary. It is so exciting, the most we have observed
here in well over 10 years.

Jean Buchanan
Executive Director