[TN-Bird] Eight Years of White County FBC's

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TennBird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:17:50 -0500

To those interested in perusing through such things, I have compiled an
Excel spreadsheet that covers the eight years of Fall Bird Counts in
White County, TN.  I have highlighted the highest total for each species
 in bold type.  One interesting feature is to note the sometimes
dramatic changes in the presence or absence of certain species that took
 place when we changed the date of the count from the first weekend of
October to the third weekend of September (this was the result of the
termination of the Putnam County count after many years, allowing us to
co-opt their earlier date).  Please feel free to give this spreadsheet
all the attention you think it deserves ;-)

Doug Downs, Compiler

White County Fall Bird Count

Sparta, White County, TN