[TN-Bird] Re: Eastern Screech-Owl in our box

  • From: "Georges McNeil" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mcneilg20@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, TN-Bird Post <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:45:43 +0000 (UTC)

Tommy an dVirginia, a truly Happy New Year for you guys - Great!  Now you have
gotten my inspiration elevated and I want to make a trip to Quincy and St.
Louis.  Would you mind sharing more location details of where I might be able
to see both the Ivory Gull and the Eurasian Tree Sparrow?  I live in the
Memphis area and the Gull would be a lifer for me too.  The Sparrow would be an
ABA lifer for me.  I am thinkning of leaving fairly early tomorrow morning.
Many Thanks and Bird On!Georges McNeil

     On Friday, January 9, 2015 1:22 PM, Tommy Curtis <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Just when we thought nothing could be as good as seeing the Ivory Gull and
Eurasian Tree Sparrow yesterday, Virginia screamed with joy as she was looking
out our back picture window just now and saw a beautiful Eastern Screech – Owl
face peering out of the owl box.  We’ve wanted one so long and have been sorry
to see two killed on the road near us but finally a live one is here! Tommy &
Virginia CurtisSmithville, TNDeKalb County