[TN-Bird] E. TN Sabine's Gull Still in "Circulation"

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:35:37 EDT

17 SEP 03
Blountville, TN
.
Bryan Stevens, Managing Editor of the Herald & Tribune, Washington Co.,TN
newspaper has inked an article on the recent Sabine's Gull sighting in Sullivan
Co., TN. Below is the link:
.
www.heraldandtribune.com
.
Steven's writes that skill and luck play parts in finding/identifying rare
birds. Anyone disagree? I certainly agree with Bryan's assessment and hope many
will read his very insightful article. Kudos, also, to the Herald & Tribune
for recognizing and responding to the growing interest and impact of we birders!
.
'Til we bird again
.
Rack Cross