[TN-Bird] Duck River Unit TNWR

  • From: birdchaserrws <birdchaserrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:59:39 -0500

   Duck River Unit, TNWR, Humphreys County, 4/25/15.
  Adam, Evan and Seth Beachy and I spent a few hours at DRU this morning,
hoping for something dropped by the weather. We were not disappointed.
  Pool 2 had an American Bittern and a Glossy Ibis along the Wildlife Drive.
  Other highlights were four Soras, seven Semipalmated Plovers, several Bank
Swallows, a Marsh Wren, Lark Sparrow, Dickcissel, and a singing Bobolink.
  Also 20 sp. warblers with Blackpoll, Chestnut-sided, Northern Waterthrush and
Ovenbird the best birds.
  Ruben Stoll, Centerville, TN.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone