[TN-Bird] Re: Dog Trial Area - R-B Mergs, Lincoln's Sparrow, etc.

  • From: "Daniel B. Estabrooks" <dbe2g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:00:42 +0000

Correction: Strike the Green-winged Teal. Somehow I made it through a fairly
long life of birding without ever noticing that Blue-winged Teal have a green
speculum. So that would explain the flashes of green I saw in a flock of them
flying by. Oops.

But I will also add that I forgot to mention the 6 Common Loons and 16 Horned
Grebes :-P

Daniel