[TN-Bird] Discover Birds Activity book

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:33:58 -0600

Hey TN-birdersŠ

Spring is right around the corner and with that comes the opportunity to
bring birds and birding to your own community.  It¹s easy, it¹s fun and
you¹ll make a lasting impact on the youth in your community.

Check out this article on the children¹s TOS Discover Birds Activity Book in
the Tennessee Conservationist Magazine..
http://vickiehenderson.blogspot.com/2014/01/tennessee-conservationist-magazi
ne.html

Or you can also check out the contents of the book on the TOS site at
www.tnbirds.org  <http://www.tnbirds.org/>

If you¹re interested in learning more please email me and I¹ll let you know
how to get started!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
"If you want to touch the past, touch a rock.
    If you want to touch the present, touch a flower.
         If you want to touch the future, touch a life."
                                      ~Unknown Author