[TN-Bird] Dark eyed Junco

  • From: "Mitch Mobley at charter" <19660211mm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Trently" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 17:05:26 -0600

Right you are and thanks to all for clearing the clouds from my brain. Must
have been the elevation that got me all twisted up. Ironically, as I sat
reading today's emails leading me in the right direction, a Dark-eyed Junco was
having a nice sunflower seed meal under my feeder here in Wilson county.

Mitch Mobley
Lebanon (Laguardo)TN
EXCALIBUR ACRES
Wilson County