[TN-Bird] Re: Crabapple Tree

  • From: John Ross <jnojross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: magicboy15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:25:09 -0500

 I have two crabapple trees that are loaded with fruit also and nothing
seemsto be eating it.
-

John J. Ross
Ross &Barlow, Attorneys
500 Main Street
Savannah, TN 38372
731 925 3974
fax 731 925 4472
mobile 731 607 1067
email: jnojross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]

G R LAUGHLIN wrote: I have a crabapple tree that is loaded with very small
fruit. Nothing is eating on it, no birds, not even squirrels. I would think
with the dry weather, at least here, that food might be scarce. Do any birds
like this fruit? Nita Laughlin - 8-2-2010 Springfield, TN
=================NOTES TO SUBSCRIBER===================== The TN-Bird Net
requires you to SIGN YOUR MESSAGE with first and last name, CITY (TOWN) and
state abbreviation. You are also required to list the COUNTY in which the
birds you report were seen. The actual DATE OF OBSERVATION should appear in
the first paragraph.
isowned by the Tennessee Ornithological Society Neither the society(TOS) nor
its moderator(s) endorse the views or opinions expressed by the members of
this discussion group. Moderator: Wallace Coffey, Bristol, TN
wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[4] ------------------------------ Assistant
Moderator Andy Jones Cleveland, OH ------------------------------- Assistant
Moderator Dave Worley Rosedale, VA --------------------------------
AssistantModerator Chris O'Bryan Clarksville, TN
__________________________________________________________ Visit the
Tennessee Ornithological Society web site at http://www.tnbirds.org[5] * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ARCHIVES TN-Bird Net
Archives at //www.freelists.org/archives/tn-bird/[6] MAP RESOURCES
Tenn.Counties Map at http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/states/tennessee3.gif[7]
Aerial photos to complement google maps http://local.live.com[8]
-