[TN-Bird] Re: Cove Lake - Brown-headed Nuthatch; Red-necked grebe - NO!

  • From: moorephotography@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:59:36 +0000 (UTC)

Brown- Headed Nuthatches today at Cove Lake St. Park (Campbell County-
Caryville) They were very vocal thus easier to find today. Perhaps the warm day
inspired them.
They were located near the picnic table/bathroom area once again. They seem to
hang out in this area. As I mentioned in earlier post, @ least one individual
has been here for around 8 months.
I saw the Blue Phase Snow Goose also as well as good numbers of ducks on the
lake.

Nell Moore
Caryville, TN