[TN-Bird] Cool plug for birding on PBS

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-BIRD" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:38:17 -0400

TN-birders,
This was brought to my attention recently and I thought it was a good plug for
birding in general. I went to the web site below and was able to play the
video. Hope some of you enjoy it. This was sent to me by our Knoxville chapter
president, Dan Mooney.

In April Tennessee's Wildside, the TWRA program that airs on PBS, filmed our
public walk on Sharps Ridge.  It was released to local PBS stations across the
state for airing this week.  Unfortunately it appears that the Knoxville PBS
station is running a Lawrence Welk thing instead!!

The good news is that you can watch the segment online by going to

http://www.tnwildside.org/

and clicking on the Knoxville Bird Walk link.

Ron Hoff
Clinton, Tennessee  USA
aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx