[tn-bird] Re: Common birds in our yard right now

  • From: mgreene@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:56:03 -0500

The correct entrance hole size for the Eastern Bluebird is 1 1/2 inches.
This will exclude the European Starling but not the House Sparrow.  You
will have to be persistent in tearing out their nests to keep them away.

Good luck,

Mark Greene
Trenton, TN

                      "stephenson"

                      <billyash@prodigy        To:
<tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      .net>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [tn-bird] Re: Common
birds in our yard right now
                      tn-bird-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      07/01/2002 09:29

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      tn-bird

Canyou remind me of the right size hole for bluebird boxes? Johelen
Stephenson