[tn-bird] Chocolate

  • From: Tanya_Iles@xxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:36:51 -0500

Someone told me that if you feed chocolate to birds, that it will kill them.  I
like to throw scraps out to the crows and I wouldn't want to hurt them or
another bird by any means.  Is this true or just an old wive's tale?

Thanks!
Tanya Iles
Chattanooga, TN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tanya Iles
SI Corporation
Ringgold, GA
1-800-258-3121 Ext. 33715

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning the original
message to the sender and then delete the message. Thank you.