[TN-Bird] Re: Cheatham Co. Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

  • From: <ifihadastick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scgwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 12:31:58 +0000

The scissor-tailed flycatcher continues in the same spot Steve described from
last week.

Joshua Stevenson

Nashville, Tn

Sent by Outlook for Android

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:17 AM -0700, "Steve Clendenen" <scgwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The Scissor-tailed Flycatcher continued near the Cheatham Dam Friday, May 22.
After cruising up and down the length of the recreation area a few times and
watching around the dam, we saw the park ranger and asked him about it. He
informed us that during recent days, it had been hanging around a boat ramp.
We went to the ramp and waited. After several minutes, it perched on a utility
wire across the road from the ramp. The boat ramp is the first one on the left
after entering the park and turning right.

Steve & Gail Clendenen
Farragut, Knox County