[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS February Meeting - Thursday, 7:00 PM

  • From: tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:35:52 -0500

*Tim Jeffers* (me) and *Gary Lanham* will be presenting their *2013 photos
on a HUGE 120" screen* at the Chattanooga TOS meeting Thursday (tomorrow,
Feb 13) at 7:00 PM.

This is the 4th year I have presented my photos for the February meeting
(in memory of Dick Schier), and I asked Gary Lanham to join me this year.
Gary and I both went to Magee Marsh last May, and photos from there will be
the highlight of our presentation.

*We will revisit several CTOS outings this past year*
    - "Owls & Woodcocks" at Hayden Wilson's Sequatchie Valley farm
    - TN Aquarium tour directed by Kevin Calhoun
    - and several others...
    you just may see yourself on screen!

*And brief visits to *
    Merritt Island, Florida
    Edisto Beach, South Carolina
    Point Pelee, Ontario

*But our main focus will be     Magee Marsh*, OH - which hosts "*The
Biggest Week in American Birding*" festival

*And on top of all that, Sharon Shier will provide refreshments!    *

It appears that our winter storm will not be incapacitating as it had been
predicted, so we hope that you will be able to make it out.

We meet at
    Ascension Lutheran Church
    720 S Germantown Rd    *(less that 1/2 mile south of I-24)*
    East Ridge, TN

Tim Jeffers
Hamilton Co